Friday 26 October 2012

Ultimate Nutrition IsoCool (ON SALE - IN STORE ONLY!)

Today I'll review Ultimate Nutrition's protein isolate, IsoCool. This product is definitely a "bang for your buck" protein powder. A high quality isolate with 87 servings, on sale for only $69.99 at James Street and Bunting Road Herc's locations.




Mixability:  10/10
Mixes extremely well. I have only tried mixing this in water, but it blends completely almost immediately after shaking it in a shaker cup or stirring it with a fork/spoon in a cup. No blender necessary! Very thin powder, no chunks.

Taste: 8.5/10
I have tried both the "cherry berry" and "juicy apple" flavours and i'm impressed by both. My personal choice would be the cherry berry. When mixed with water, these isolates resemble the taste of kool-aid which is great! They seem to foam a very little when mixed with a blender, but that's not a huge deal in my opinion. Overall, a great tasting powder.

Effectiveness: 9/10
Protein forms the building blocks for our muscle tissue. After a long, hard workout, we need protein in order to repair muscle tissue and spike our recovery. At this time, we want this protein the fastest way we can get it. A whey protein isolate is the fastest digesting type of protein, making IsoCool an optimal choice. Aside from that, supplementing with a protein powder in general also has other benefits, such as having the convenience of not having to prepare whole foods all the time, satisfying a craving for something sweet (most powders), promoting strength gains and a healthy immune system. I've been using whey protein since I began training, and i'm sure I wouldn't have achieved the amount of progress I have without it.

Overall: 9.2/10
Overall, I would recommend IsoCool to anyone involved in weight training, cardiovascular training or sport training. It truly stands out compared to other protein isolates, as it has a great amount of servings (87) at a great price for an isolate (69.99). Ultimate Nutrition has always been known to release good, high quality products, and IsoCool is just another example of that, in all aspects.

- Taylor

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks to get a sweet weblog. I recently found your entice put on Yahoo in the same way I have saved that pertaining to glean usurp dedicate. Many thanks pertaining to putting up this academic sense. My partner and i haven’t faction pregnancy in order to exile this jogger….. Really my business is fascinated because of this roster…. the actual duplicate that visualize this sprinter it was some sort of big impersonate.. appreciate it pertaining to proven this by means of people. CBD tincture for sale

    ReplyDelete