Saturday 20 October 2012

Nutrabolics Swollen Pre-Workout Review





Nutrabolics Swollen is a pre-workout nitric oxide supplement. The purpose of this supplement is to increase workout intensity and muscular output. It also supports nutrient delivery and lean muscle mass. This product uses cutting edge ingredients such as "Astragin", which has been shown to increase your bodies absorption of essential nutrients and essential amino acids. Swollen also contains two superior forms of L-Arginine (Arginine Ethyl Ester, Arginine-AKG) to increase blood flow during the workout providing you with intense muscle pumps! For the full ingredients list head over to our webpage for product info http://hercs.com/shophercs/pre-workout/251-nutrabolics-swollen-powder.html.

In short, Nutrabolics Swollen will give you a boost in strength, speed, muscle pumps and intensity in the gym.

Mixability: 9/10
This product mixes quite well, and compared to other pre-workout/ NO2 products it holds up quite well with the competition. At times I found minor clumping, but this wasn't a big issue especially considering the small scoop size (about 8 grams). When stirred with 300-500ml of water and ice the product dissolved almost completely within a couple of seconds.

Taste: 8.5/10
 I was truly blown away by the taste of the Swollen. Compared to other concentrated pre-workouts, Swollen is by far the best tasting. The Blue Raspberry flavour was my favourite, but both the Fruit Punch and Watermelon flavours are worth trying. Although it doesn't taste as good as some of the other pre-workouts I have had (i.e. Labrada Supercharge, BSN N.O. Xplode 2.0) I still find myself able to actually enjoy the flavour of it while I am drinking it (unlike most other pre-workouts I have tried). If taste or convenience of drinking this product is an issue, Swollen is also available in capsule form. Both powder and pills are equally effective, but I choose the powder because it tastes great!

Effectiveness: 9/10
Using two scoops I had fantastic workouts, beginners should only use 1 scoop until they feel that they can tolerate the intensity; Swollen is pretty strong! Swollen gave me insane pumps at the gym! I literally felt (as the product name suggests) Swollen. My cardiovascular workout intensity increased and I was able to push myself a little bit harder. Due to the enhanced nutrient uptake from the Astragin and Agmatine, I found that I was able to recover faster as well.

Overall: 8.8/10 For the last 2 months I have been using Swollen, this is hands down my favourite pre-workout on the market. I recommend this product to all my customers looking to get a little bit more out of their workout or who need a little more energy after a long work day. Priced at just $49.99 for 60 servings, I would say that this product is well worth the price tag.

-Jake








1 comment:

  1. Nice Post ...... Thanks for share valuable information....Best Building Supplements- bnbsupplements.com

    ReplyDelete