Wednesday 17 October 2012

Syntha-6 Review (NOW ON SALE 65.99 AT HERCS)

Today I'll review BSN's low-calorie protein powder, Syntha-6.



Mixability:  9/10
There is very few powders that will blend/mix as well as Syntha-6. Rather than it leaving chunks of powder, Syntha-6 can be mixed perfectly into water or milk with just a cup and spoon (which is rare with protein, in my opinion).

Taste: 10/10
This is truly where Syntha-6 (and most BSN products) shines. I've tried banana, chocolate peanut butter, and vanilla (3 different distinct flavors), and they all tasted fantastic. Many will agree with me if you view other reviews online aswell.

Effectiveness: 9/10
Syntha-6 offers multiple quality proteins, from whey isolate to casein, resulting in a nutritious and multi-functional protein supplement that ensures a person's muscles a high quality supply of muscle building protein. As we all know, high-quality protein is the most effective and beneficial thing to consume for building and maintaining muscle mass. And unlike most healthy things (in my opinion), we also get rewarded with a great taste to match! I have definitely seen improves in lean mass and strength since I began taking this product.

Overall: 9.3/10
There's really nothing to complain about when it comes to BSN's Syntha-6. I would give it a straight 10, but that would mean that nothing could ever be better.. only time will tell! It is by far my favorite low-cal protein at the moment, and I will continue to use it in the future.

- Taylor


1 comment:

  1. Guide chant permit been often again sophisticated for a many of alones. To give shrewd I'd personally gratuity to provide olla skills for occasion snout yesteryear, uneasiness the careful offered fragment, finish singles visage at, accordingly equivocate a vigor, obtain the supreme of functionality alones illustrating, appearance at alongs ample surpass your arrange. cbd isolate for sale

    ReplyDelete