Wednesday 12 December 2012

Herc's Profile: Joe Del Gobbo

I'm Joe Del Gobbo, I'm a national level bodybuilder.  I've been training for around 20 years and have trained with some good canadian pros over the years. I've known Dave from hercs for close to 20 years also from the time he opened his first store.  He has always been supportive to my bodybuilding quest.  I presently see Dave monthly for my favorite supplements.  One of which is vitargo.   Alot of you may not know but it may be one of the best supplements out on the market today.  If you are looking to replenish glycogen stores after a workout and also want the benefit of its ability to shuttle aminos into the muscle as well as creatine, nothing is better.  The effect is fairly immediate.  within a couple days you will be fuller and feel better during workouts.  I use it before and after workouts most days as it keeps muscles very full and allows for incredible pumps during training.

Because of my experience in bodybuilding and being lucky enough to have been helped by some very good pros I have gained alot of knowledge in the field with most will never possess.  If your goals are to compete or to gain muscle size and definition I can cut get u there in almost half the time.  At 5'9" I hold over 250lbs of very lean muscle all year round.  My knowledge in training, supplements, and nutrition to gain solid muscle size is by far the most in the niagara region.  If you wish to contact me for help with your goals you can find me on facebook or contact me through Dave.  Stop wasting time reading forums and doing things that gym rats tell you!  learn from someone who knows what pros actually do!



If You are interested in maximizing results and using Vitargo, it is available in store or On-Line, AVAILABLE IN 3 DIFFERENT SIZES AND FLAVORS

Vitargo @ Shop Hercs http://www.hercs.com/shophercs/endurance/228-genr8-vitargo-s2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment