Sunday 25 November 2012

Herc's Profile: Omar Ahmad



Name:  Omar Ahmad
Gym:  YMCA St. Catharines
Age: 21


When I Started:
I first started lifting weights in grade 11, mainly to increase my strength so I could become better at wrestling which I did at my high school. I started to get into shape in grade 9 because of wrestling. I was overweight when I first came to high school and did everything on my own so I had a hard time in the beginning. I tried lifting weights in grade 10 but I was more concerned with losing weight in order to help me with wrestling and overall appearance (looking in shape). Once I started on weights I was hooked.  It has become a life style for me,  a life changing  experience which has changed my outlook. Lifting weights has  helped me get in shape and build my self confidence and made me feel better about myself.

Motivation: My main motivation to start lifting and get in shape was because I used to be a really chubby kid, and I was tired of being made fun of. I started training and got extremely good results. Now I’m in shape, muscular and have no neck… it is awesome. I encourage everyone to start training and get in shape because I didn’t always look like this, and if I can do it then you can to. You just have to put the time and work into it.

Lifting weights and working out is only half the battle! Proper nutrition is incredibly important in achieving optimal results. This is where Herc's Nutrition came in. Herc's Nutrition helped me perfect my diet and choose the right supplements to give me the best results that I could get. Being in shape, eating clean, and taking care of your health is important. It makes you feel better about yourself and gives you a better outlook on life. Everyone should exercise to take care of their body, and remember to always stay motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment